Saturday 30 May 2015

What is the best anti wrinkle cream that really works?


What is the best anti wrinkle cream that really works?  is the question we all ask ourselves from the moment we notice our skin looks like its time to consider using a moisturizer.  From the very first moment we put that moisturizer on our face we morph into forensic examiners.  They would seriously be proud of us as we investigate every pore on our face mentally noting each and every one for size and clarity!  Micro scanning the surface of our skin for smoothness, dryness, oiliness and holding our breath while we search for that first line.  We note the firmness of our skin around our eyes and eyelids thankful that the sag factor is not there yet.  And we ask ourselves do we have jowels yet?   Do we have any lines creasing our foreheads?

It’s not an obsession.  It’s just something we do because we all want to look the best we can for as long as we can.  And while there was a time when we wanted to look older to get into that nightclub - once you get over that – having people mistake you for being 10 years younger than what you actually are kinda makes your day!

So when I saw the picture of Linda below I was excited.  I wanted to know more.  I wanted to know what she did to diminish her lines and literally turn back the clock.




My investigation and research led me to Luminesce cellular rejuvenation serum its creator Beverley Hills Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Nathan Newman and Dr Vincent Giampapa creator of AM&PM nutritional supplements that was nominated for the 2014 Nobel Prize. 

I learnt that Luminesce is a world first to use epidermal growth factors.  Epidermal growth factors are the language our stem cells use to talk to each other so they can perform their functions just as we use verbal language to talk to each other so we can achieve what we need to achieve.

Dr Newman explains it perfectly here on ET:




Beauty on the inside 


Further investigation led me to Dr Vincent Giampapa who wrote several books on anti ageing and who formulated AM&PM nutritional supplements.  I learnt that Linda took AM&PM in conjunction with using Luminesce anti ageing skincare and achieved her amazing wrinkle free complexion in 4 months.

Dr Giampapa explains the ageing process very simply on the Today morning show:





But does it really work? 


Well I used Luminesce and I took AM&PM.  To prove to myself 100% that Luminesce works not only did I apply it to my face but I applied it to just one of my very, very sad cracked heels that had never repaired since the birth of my darling daughter 16 years ago!

After 3 weeks the cellular rejuvenation serum had healed my severely cracked heel.  Please see my photo below.  Don’t think I need to tell you which one had the Luminesce applied and which one didn’t! 




So it is my absolute pleasure to bring to you Luminesce the best anti-aging wrinkle cream that really does work.

I proved it to myself and I absolutely love it especially when I’m mistaken for being 10 years younger than what I really am!  It’s an awesome feeling.


look 10 years younger today
with the best anti wrinkle cream that really works
go to -
http://www.restoreyouthfulbeauty.com.au




If you would like to learn more about what is the best anti wrinkle cream that really works, how you can turn back the clock and reverse the aging process you may find the below information helpful








No comments:

Post a Comment